Michael G. Oehler
Michael has more than 30 years of international experience involving 25 nations in various areas of safety/security, conflict management, intercultural communication and education/training. He was educated/trained in four countries: USA, England, Australia and Japan, holds a Doctor of Ministry degree specializing in conflict management along with five security certifications, and is listed in two Marquis Who's Who reference bibliographies.
He currently holds the following security-related certifications:
American Board for Certification in Homeland Security (ABCHS)
· Certified in Homeland Security Level III (CHS-III)
· Certified Master Chaplain (Homeland Security) (CMC)
· Intelligence Analyst Certified (IAC)
Anti-Terrorism Accreditation Board (ATAB)
· Certified Master Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CMAS)
· Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist - Physical Security Manager (CAS-PSM)
He also serves on the Editorial Advisory Board for Inside Homeland Security Magazine (IHS) (2011 through the present) as well as on the American Board of Intelligence Analysts (ABIA) (2013 through the present).